THK Powertools (M) Sdn. Bh(“THKPT”) respects the privacy of individuals and their Personal DatThis Policy describes the ways in which THKPT collects, handles and processes your personal data (which would include information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number)(“Personal Data”) in instances when you are asked to submit personal information about yourself when using Our Websites or when your Personal Data may be collected during your visits to Our Websites.
Unless otherwise specifically noted, this Policy applies only to Our Websites and does not apply to personal information collected from you offline, or to any third party websites other than Our Websites.
Please read this Policy before using or submitting personal information to us through, Our Websites.A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. The Personal Data about you which we may collect includes but is not limited to:-
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
1. By providing your Personal Data to THKPT, you consent to the use of Personal Data collected by us or our Authorized Third Party in the manner set out in this Policy for the following purposes or reasons:
Where THKPT has chosen to engage Authorized Third Party, we have embarked on a process to obtain the necessary contractual undertakings from them which includes obtaining sufficient guarantees in respect of technological and organizational security measures governing their processing of such data.
Should you wish to limit the processing of your Personal Data in relation to any of the above Purposes, or any other purpose, you may communicate your wishes to us through contacting our Personal Data Protection Officer, as provided in Section F below.
Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is found not satisfactory to THKPT, this may:
1. For the Purposes as described above, amongst others to facilitate the provision of the various products, goods, facilities and/or services to you, THKPT may share with and/or disclose your Personal Data to:-
Personal Data of job applicants may be shared with third parties, for example, the applicant’s current or previous employers and credit reference agencies, to verify or obtain additional information about the applicant. THKPT may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.D. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Any Personal Data we collect will be retained by THKPT only for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which the information was collected in line with our internal retention policies/guidelines, or as required to satisfy legal regulatory, taxation and/or accounting requirements, or to protect THKPT’s interests.
2. Personal Data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained to be considered for future job opportunities within THKPT.E. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
1. If you have any questions regarding this Policy or if you wish to request access to or make corrections/updates to your Personal Data, if you wish to withdraw your consent to THKPT for the processing of your Personal Data for any of Purposes as set out herein, or if you wish to limit the processing of your Personal Data, or if you would like to make any inquiries or complaints in relation to your privacy, you may contact THKPT’s Personal Data Protection Officer by registered mail at 8, Jalan TP 2, Taman Perindustrian Uep, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor and/or email at Stihl@thkpt.com.
2. THKPT reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.F. COOKIES
1. We strive to provide a safe and secure user experience for users of Our Websites. When browsing Our Websites, there may be automatic collection of some information about your browsing history and your general location, and referring website through cookies. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard disk by a website.
2. By browsing Our Websites and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your indirect personal information (through cookies) in the manner set out in this Policy.
3. Cookies used in Our Websites and information retrieved from such cookies are used in line with the purposes set out in Paragraph B above and more specifically:-
5. You can also choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. This may however limit your use of certain features on the website.
6. Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your computer's hard drive at the end of a session. As a visitor to Our Websites, you may always choose not to allow the tracking and collection of information about your browsing activity by deleting the cookie file at the end of each of your browsing activity on Our Websites.
THKPT has no access to or control over third-party cookies and they are not subject to THKPT’s Policy.